Announcement of the stages of selection for the 2022-2023 cycle
In the 2022-2023 cycle the selection to the International Mathematical Olympiad Training Camp (IMOTC) will be accomplished in two stages.
First stage exam:
- Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM)
Date: October 30, 2022
- Duration: 3 hours
- Total marks: 100
- The answer to each question is an integer in the range 00-99. No negative marking. OMR-based exam.
- Composition of the paper: 10 questions of 2 marks each; 12 questions of 5 marks each; 2 questions of 10 marks each.
Second stage exam:
- Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO)
Date: January 15, 2023
- Duration: 4 hours
- Number of questions: 06
- Each question requires writing detailed proof.
Eligibility and selection criteria
- The eligibility criteria for IOQM and the selection criteria for INMO from IOQM are here.
- The selection criteria for IMOTC from INMO will be published at a later date.
Enrollment for IOQM
To be announced. Please keep checking this space.