Announcement of the stages of selection for the 2022-2023 cycle
updated on: Dec 2nd, 2022
List of INMO2022 awardees eligible to directly appear for INMO2023 without registering for IOQM of 2022-23 cycle.
The students who will be writing INMO 2023 will have to register themselves for the examination. The registration portal will open after December 20, 2022.
Students should keep checking this page.
Updated on: October 18, 2022
In the 2022-2023 cycle the selection to the International Mathematical Olympiad Training Camp (IMOTC) will be accomplished in two stages.
First stage exam:
- Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM)
Date: October 30, 2022 Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (IST)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Total marks: 100
- The answer to each question is an integer in the range 00-99. No negative marking. OMR-based exam.
- Composition of the paper: 10 questions of 2 marks each; 12 questions of 5 marks each; 2 questions of 10 marks each.
Second stage exam:
- Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO)
Date: January 15, 2023
- Duration: 4 hours
- Number of questions: 06
- Each question requires writing detailed proof.
Eligibility and selection criteria
- The eligibility criteria for IOQM and the selection criteria for INMO from IOQM are here.
- The selection criteria for IMOTC from INMO will be published at a later date.
Enrollment for IOQM 2022-2
Please visit https://emsecure.in/MTAEXAM to register and enroll for the Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM). The enrollment fee is INR 200.