Announcement of the stages of selection for the 2022-2023 cycle
Updated on: August 8, 2022
In the 2022-2023 cycle the selection to the International Mathematical Olympiad Training Camp (IMOTC) will be accomplished in two stages.
First stage exam:
- Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM)
Date: October 30, 2022
- Duration: 3 hours
- Total marks: 100
- The answer to each question is an integer in the range 00-99. No negative marking. OMR-based exam.
- Composition of the paper: 10 questions of 2 marks each; 12 questions of 5 marks each; 2 questions of 10 marks each.
Second stage exam:
- Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO)
Date: January 15, 2023
- Duration: 4 hours
- Number of questions: 06
- Each question requires writing detailed proof.
Eligibility and selection criteria
- The eligibility criteria for IOQM and the selection criteria for INMO from IOQM are here.
- The selection criteria for IMOTC from INMO will be published at a later date.
Enrollment for IOQM 2022-23
Please visit https://emsecure.in/MTAEXAM to register and enroll for the Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM). The enrollment fee is INR 200.
List of INMO2022 awardees eligible to directly appear for INMO2023 without registering for IOQM of 2022-23 cycle.