- INO Question papers and Frozen Solutions.
- INO performance card and re-evaluation.
- Tentative schedule for OCSC in various subjects.
- Procedural rules for INO 2017.
- Information for the students.
- Astronomy Question paper and Solutions
- Biology Question paper and Solutions
- Chemistry Question paper and Solutions
- Junior Science Question paper and Solutions
- Physics Question paper and Solutions
Candidates may check their INO 2017 scores by logging in on the INO registration page. No performance cards will be sent. Requests for re-evaluation may only be made through the same website between FEBRUARY 15 and FEBRUARY 22, 2017.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR OCSC
|1||Frozen Solutions on the HBCSE website||February 15, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|2||Scores available on INO website||February 15, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|3||Reevaluation request (through INO website)||February 15 – 22, 2017|
|4||Final Scores, Certificate and OCSC list||February 28, 2017(Tuesday)|
Tentative dates for OCSC 2017:
Astronomy Sr. : April 22 – May 8, 2017
Biology : June 1 – June 10, 2017
Chemistry : May 23 – June 3, 2017
Junior Science : May 9 – May 26, 2017
Physics : May 27 – June 9, 2017
Mathematics : April 22 – May 20, 2017
*If you are taking any examination during OCSC camp dates, kindly select Mumbai as your centre. We will try to accommodate your exam schedule as far as possible.